You can read it at http://www.edri.org/edrigram/number6.11. Table of contents:
- Hungarian Data Retention Law – challenged at the Constitutional Court
- Social networking sites might be regulated in EU
- Czech Parliament – close in implementing data retention directive
- Deutsche Telekom under investigation for spying on its employees
- ICO worried about a UK Government-owned traffic data database
- Dutch Parliament lowers data retention term to 12 months
- BitTorrent tracker sites threatened by draft ACTA agreement
- Finish CSS decision overturned
- Creative Commons Bulgaria Licence upheld in court
- ENDitorial: A new “NSA FRAnchise” set up in Sweden?
Always a very enlightening read about what’s going on in Europe. This monthly newsletter is published by EDRi – a coalition of organizations that work together on Digital Rights in Europe. ANSOL is a member.